On 9/19/16, Boston, Jason W <jason.bos...@bkfs.com> wrote:
> What's the hotkey combo for deleting an active worksheet in Excel? I use to
> just use the Jaws cursor, right click the worksheet name, and select delete.
> Since you can't read the sheet names with the jaws cursor since v15, how do
> you delete worksheets now?
> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the
> message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message
> in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please
> be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
> and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

Morning list subscribers

I recently read about an application called foobar2000 to play audio
files and radio playlists.

Many of you guys are saying that it is accessible with jaws.

I decided to install it but as a portable copy.

q1 is there any major difference between the foobar2000 install copy
and the portable copy?

q2 is there any manual for the application from which to learn some of
the key commands?

q3 how to control the volume?

I would also want to know whether there's a list which one can join to
ask general computer questions.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

With respect
Marisane