This might seem to be a dumb question to some but I am going to ask it any way Is live updater the same as windows updates?

I am asking this because this morning when I was in my Thunderbird email client live updater popped up

and instead of doing anything I ult F4 it and went to windows update and checked for updates and found none this morning but this afternoon their was 3 optional updates

so could some one on the list please tell me if live updater is the same as windows updates?

Thanks in advance