Hi, everyone, this is Judy that was on here before but now with Libby as my
guide instead of Tallie.

I have Jaws 14 that was recently downloaded and of course when I would go on
a website the form field is set on automatic, which drives me crazy. I did
what I always have done before w2hich is go to Jaws settings, go to form
fields and check it for manual not auto, then hit okay or apply, can't
remember which it was, and close. This always worked, but now it doesn't. I
have checked and rechecked the settings which all seem to be correct, but
that darn auto form field still clicks on and off. Any ideas on what I am
missing here? Thanks in advance.  Judy & LIbby