Lenny,
If, you add it to your website, I'll check it out,
                                                        Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:55 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] create video movie from m4v file. I just received the
video of the 2 hour magic show that I did back in May. After my friend
edited it on his apple computer he gave me a m4v file. How can I create
about 6 copies that will play on a tv player?

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: