As others have stated you need a KVM switch with audio support. Not all of them have the audio support feature if memory serves so make sure the model you pick has that capability. Mine was around $30 that controls 2 systems. I have had it for quite a few years already, and just so you know there are KVM switches that control up to 8 systems or possibly more but they get really expensive.

-----Original Message----- From: Fred Adams
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] 1 keyboard and 2 computers

I am using W10, outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I would like to know if it
is possible to run two computers using one keyboard.  I am using two
computers and two keyboards from my desk now and it would be much easier if
I could run both computers using one keyboard.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
MARANATHA!! MARANATHA
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.