From: Fred Adams <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 6:50 pm
Subject: [JAWS-Users] 1 keyboard and 2 computers

I am using W10, outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I would like to know if it
is possible to run two computers using one keyboard.  I am using two
computers and two keyboards from my desk now and it would be much easier if
I could run both computers using one keyboard.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
MARANATHA!! MARANATHA
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY