Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 4:15 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows update in windows 8.1

I am running windows10 professional 64bit and it just takes 1 or 2
minutes for windows to check for updates.

On 10/27/2016 3:54 PM, anna vimini wrote:
block quote
is it normal for windows update to take over an hour to check for updates?

i KNOW i ASKED THIS QUESTIONearlier but I am asking it again because it took over an hour to check for windows updates and it only found one update I figured
since it was taking so long it would have found more than one.

That is why I am asking this question if it is normal to take over an hour to check for updates?

Thanks in advance