Janey: I just tried it. Hope this is it. Jerry

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 1:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating a signature in Windows Live Mail and JAWS

Hello there
Surely
there are only a few steps
control shift o opens the options dialogue
There are several pages here so
control tab I believe 5 times to get to signature page
then tab through and enjoy all that is here

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 10:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hello. Can anyone tell me the process for creating a signature in Windows
Live Mail, using JAWS keystrokes? Many thanks.

Jerry