Hi everyone!

After some searching I answered my own question and found three editors that can handle arbitrarily large, gigabytes, files. I'm posting this just in case it helps anyone else.

I found three editors that can handle very large files, one is free, one is free for personal use but requires a paid license for commercial use, and the last one is a commercial product requiring a paid license beyond the 30 day trial.

The free one is called VIM and can be found at <http://www.vim.org>. I ended up not testing this, so I can't say much about it.

Edit Pad Pro is the commercial product and is at <https://www.editpadpro.com>. Like VIM, this is a full featured programmer's text editor. I also did not test this one, so will leave it at that.

The editor I chose is Edit Pad Lite at <https://www.editpadlite.com>. It is by the same company that makes Edit Pad Pro, but does not include all the programmer specific features like syntax highlighting and auto completion. It is free for personal, non commercial use. It's not lite on editing features, just on programmer specific ones, and most important of all, it works with JAWS.

I hope somebody finds this information helpful.

Cheers!