Thanks Hans. Does Jaws tell you when you have left one column and entered another one?

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 3:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Navigating between 2 Tables

Hi Jerry.

You can use the tab key to move from cell to cell, and here you will go from
left column to right column, and so on from the next row, and if you
continue when reaching the butttom of table and pressing tab, you'll add one
more row to the table.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net