From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kimsan Song
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accidently changed playback device

The program I couldn't remember when posting last time, one can switch from the
headphones to the speaker using a keystroke. It's called audio switcher.
If Kevin might find it helpful, I will use my favorite keystroke to deliver it
to you via dropbox. Just let me know buddy.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song