Hi Kevin!

The only other thing I can think of to try is to, first make sure numlock is turned off, then press the slash key right next to the numlock key. This according to the JAWS documentation is supposed to be like clicking the left mouse button.

hth

Cheers!

        On 12/5/2016 11:36 AM, Kevin wrote:
I do that arrowing up get captcha verification tab and I'm back on I'm
not a robot checked box not checked!

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 8:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] captcha help

Hi Kevin!

I have found that sometimes, JAWS will read the check box label twice,
one with the checkbox at the end, and the other sometimes with and
sometimes without the checkbox.

In the case where only one label has the checkbox, it's obvious which
one is the correct one to check, but when they both seem to have the
checkbox, it gets tricky.

What I've found that often helps, is to up arrow to the previous input
field or control, then tab back to the checkbox. Most of the time tab
will land you on the one that works.

Sometimes they use lists item for the various imput fileds, this is OK
for input fields, but for buttons and other controls it can create a
problem if both the list item and the control are selected, which won't
work, often attempts to activate the control are ignored because they go
to the list item instead. Tab will insure that only the control is
selected, which does work.

hth

Cheers!