JAWS does not show the box as checked after you press the spacebar, but it actually is. After pressing the spacebar arrow down and you will find the CAPTCHA. Some sites use a challege that you can solve, such as answering a question, and some offer an audio challenge, but unfortunately many still only offer the traditional CAPTCHA.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 8:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] captcha help

I need some help on a email form, I can fill out everything ok just when I get to the bottom just before sending there is a check box saying I am not a robot and it’s not checked. how do I check it so I can send my message?
I keep trying to press the spacebar to check it, but it won’t check.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.