From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 2:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Are there any recommended settings in file
explorer in W10?

Jim,
Whatever version of jaws you are using,
Download latest Jaws to your down load folder that you are using, Delete out
J 17 out of your pc, but keep the files only.
Start your narrator and go to your download folder and re-install Jaws
17again.
For some reason the anniversary and jaws works great, after this.
Then, reset jaws quick key command and reset the jaws option menu.
HTH,

                                        Jorge