Hi Jim, read my W-10 and Jaws, anniversary update complete guide, part one.
David has graciously put it on the Jaws web site. I cover all the
customizing you should do for W-10 with Jaws. I hope this helps...

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 2:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Are there any recommended settings in file explorer in
W10?

Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed the anniversary update for W10, and found
out that I had to reset all my default stuff, and since jaws isn't acting
quite right, thought I had better check to see if all settings under file
explorer needed to be set a certain way. In the past, this was so. So, do I
need to do anything in file explorer to help jaws run better. Early I posted
that jaws wasn't saying the yes or no buttons in user account control when
installing a program. When I called a support tech today, she said, oh yes,
this happened to me several times too. now,, there's her solution to a
problem, don't you think? Smile. Any help here would be appreciated. Smile.
Jim