I usually open it using kurzweil 1000 and read it that way.

-----Original Message----- From: Vicki
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:43 AM
To: JAWS
Subject: [JAWS-Users] reading PDF documents

I am wondering what the best general settings are for reading PDF documents in Adobe or is there a better program than Adobe for reading them. My issue is consistency.

I am looking for settings in the PDF document, not in JAWS, although if there are settings that will improve the readability of PDF documents by changing JAWS settings, I would love to know those as well. I was doing my bank statement this morning and reading it with JAWS 18 and some of it was not reading. When I switched to JAWS 14, the missing items showed up. No matter which version I use, PDF documents never read in any correct order, at least the ones I need to read.

Thanks.

Vicki