Actually, whether the Web interface is accessible to screen reader users or
not depends on the design of the interface. What the printer provides is
indeed just a Web page (or a series of Web pages). There's a small Web server
in the printer.

If you're a JAWS user who wants to buy a printer with an accessible Web
interface, I don't know of any reliable source of information about the
current products that are on the market. If you buy from a vendor that has a
good return policy, you could return it if you run into accessibility issues
within the period during which they'll provide a refund. I think more
attention should be given to this issue.