If Convenient OCR in JAWS (Insert+Space, o, d) within Adobe Reader doesn't
produce adequate results, ABBYY FineReader Pro 12 for Windows may be better. It
can convert images (whether from a scanner or from a PDF file) into HTML,
MS-Word and other formats.

It works well enough with JAWS to be used without assistance.