Your code itself shouldn't change. I believe that it will just be places
where you're mapping resource references in jboss.xml that would change,
or have I misinterpreted, Scott?

Jim Archer wrote:

> Can this change be postponed? Some of us are using code generators and it
> would be more than a simple search/replace exercise to accomadate this.
>
> Or, is it possible to set the code such that it works with or without the
> java: prefix?
>
> Jim
>
> --On Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:14 AM +1200 Toby Allsopp
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 12:36:38PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
> >>   User: starksm
> >>   Date: 01/04/17 12:36:37
> >>
> >>   Modified:    src/main/org/jboss/metadata Tag: Branch_2_2
> >>                         ApplicationMetaData.java
> >>   Log:
> >>   Remove the requirement that the res-jndi-name be prefixed with java:
> >
> > This could break applications that used to work, right? Is this really a
> > "bug" that needs to be fixed for 2.2?
> >
> > I absolutely agree that it's a good idea in 2.3. If this is going into
> > 2.2, shouldn't the change note at least warn people that it might break
> > things?
> >
> > Toby.

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.