The spec doesn't say anything...it's up to container implementation.

I kind of like the optimization where you can limit the number of beans
prefetched since it seems like it would be trivial to setup and implement.
Hadn't seen any other servers offer this configuration option either...

I wouldn't consider it a must have though.

still...only one query though.

jim