I am unclear as to what we are discussing right now, but the MLet supports
the URL loading (it is a URLClassLoader).
Ie you can have configuration and classes live on a central http server.

However for the pure web based installation to work we need to make sure
that a few things are squared away.
1- the fucki*g blabla.properties that some of our modules seems to
desperately cling on... that really fucks us up in the web deployment... we
need to adress these shyness in our modules (web, deployment etc :)
2- the ClasspathExtension... one of our core classes is not really built for
the pure web deployment (suprisingly enough) and fails in URL mode (for
sure)... where is rickard? I will slap his little butt if I catch him at J1,
he sold us on the URL installation but the core classes don't support it.

For Rabbit hole, number 1 on my priority list... (honest)

marc