> 2- the ClasspathExtension... one of our core classes is not really built for
> the pure web deployment (suprisingly enough) and fails in URL mode (for
> sure)...

Yes - its all file based - altho it has a reference to a MLet, The MLet
reference is created with a reference to the ContextClassLoader casted to a
MLet ... huh ... stylish... well it works and does a good job of adding
local classpaths ...

Maby ome could/should make a RemoteClasspathExtension class to be explicit
or just rewrite the ClasspathExtension class to also acknowledge remote URL
directories - as well, not only File Url's ... now - this is maybe made like
this - either as "make it file based for now and get back to it later and
fix it" - or - "security exceptions all over so make it file based for now
and fix it later" ? anyway - seems like later is here  ...

any thoughts ? ...

/peter