It may well be usefull, but does this behavior belong in the normal
EntityInstanceInterceptor? Why not just implement an non-blocking
variant of EntityInstanceInterceptor, and reconfigure your stack in
jboss.xml?

K.V. Vinay Menon wrote:

> OK!
>      I know that it is kind of controversial and that its spec violation and
> stuff but why can't we have multi threaded beans for read-only cases?  Why
> should we be bothered about transactions? We don't lock the database for
> selects do we? Non-purists who face real world performance issues - please
> let me know if these is complete rubbish or is something that 'could' prove
> useful...... unless someone voluteers to write the code for multiple bean
> instances per home handle!
>

> Vinay

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.