Hello Oleg,

But I think that the getURLs() method of the new class (that will subclass
URLClassLoader), will only return the http://... URL from where code can be
downloaded. The method will not prompt every classloader in the chain for
their URLs.

The goal of this new class is (almost) only to override the behaviour of the
getURLs method to return only a single URL.

HTH. Cheers,

                                Sacha