From: marc fleury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] JBoss on JBoss

and you gonna run it for me? unless you put your work on the line, don't put
your mouth and opinions in front....

I just realized I updated the cvs and the procedures wiped out the current
cvs so we REALLY have to make the switch now... prematurely but so it
goes...

that is when I close my eyes and take a leap of faith.

Tomcat better not let me down... you guys better help if Tomcat does go
down...

marcf