I've just tried deploying some apps to my new JBoss-3.0/Jetty-3.1.RC8
build.

It looks like webapps are no longer finding classes contained by jars from
WEB-INF/lib.

I can deploy exactly the same jar on JBoss-2.4.0_Jetty-3.1.RC8-1 and it
works fine.

Since the Jetty installation is identical, and the integration code reports
the webapp as successfully deployed, I guess there is something going on in
the ClassLoader passed by JBoss to Jetty on the webapp's deployment thread.

Is anyone aware of changes to this that may be causing this symptom ?

Is it work under way, that I would be wasting my time investigating, or is
it assumed to all be working ?

Jules