I don't know if it is related, but it might be.  I am running into a
situation where an MDB is set to NotSupported, but I still see messages in
the log about a tx time out:

2001-09-06 19:04:10,292 916321 WARN  org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule [Thread-8] () -
Transaction XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=eng-ecr4a//0, BranchQual=] timed
out. status=STATUS_ACTIVE

I am guessing since I don't see any ERRORs that this is not really a
problem, but I am wondering why a tx is even started for an MDB which is
marked as NotSupported.

Again, could be related, might not be.

--jason