Thanks.  I apologize for my ignorance of the build system.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Scott M Stark
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 3:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] No line numbers in stack trace

It is because the default values for the key javac options in the task.properties
files are:

javac.optimize=on
javac.debug=off

This should be reversed. The main branch default should always be to enable
debugging and turn off optimization. To compile with these value copy the
jboss-all/build/etc/local.properties-example to jboss-all/build/etc/local.properties
and change the javac.x properties to what you want.