marc fleury wrote:

> We have one under the developer links, I think it could go back under the
> user links.
>
> One of the problems is that few people maintain it so it tends to get out of
> whack.
>
> If you have some time you could prune it and I will gladly reinstate it.
>
> marcf

I'd be happy to contribute to this. If you like, I could have a go at
putting together a more datailed FAQ, based on the current one. It
would be a useful way of gathering together what I've learned about
JBoss so far, and also help to consolidate other stuff (I'm generally
very lazy about learning stuff unless I have a specific task in hand).

I think numbering (e.g. docbook generated) would be a good start in
terms of maintenance - at least then someone can register the fact tha
FAQ x.y.z is no longer accurate...

Luke.

--
 Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com