Hey all,
   I just ported the old 2.4.x version of Stop.java over to Rabbit Hole, then realized
that there is a Shutdown.java command that actually does a full shutdown.  So, before
I chuck the "new" version of Stop.java as a "fun academic exercise", I was wondering
if the stop functionality is needed and/or useful.  The old Stop.java did not perform
a full shutdown, but instead stopped each of the MBeans.  Not being a JBoss power user
(yet?), I do not know if such stop functionality is every really useful.

The version I had was updated to use the RMIAdaptor instead of the old JMXAdaptor.

Keep (and submit as a patch) or scrap it?

Regards,

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software.