Hi all,

I think that the merging of init and start has broken the CMR code.  The CMR
code depends on having a complete two-phase startup.  In the phase 1 (init)
all of the relation ships are connected, and in phase 2 (start) these
relationships are used to create the entity tables with fks, relation
tables, and parse ejb-ql queries.  I think that merging the two has changed
the system to call init and then start for each bean instead of init for
each bean and then start for each bean.

I wasn't following the discussion about this, because I didn't think it
applied to the CMR code (and the messages were very long).  I'm going to go
back and read the messages, but if anyone has a suggestion or can tell me
the resolution, I would appreciate it.

-dain