I don't really understand the MBean deployment ref stuff, but I'll comment
on it anyway :)

I think we need some sort of concept of a deployment unit, in my case an
ejb-jar.  After reading the discussion on this change, I think I understand
the reason for the change.  The problem is that we can't use a declared
dependancy system, because the entity dependance information is in the
ejb-jar.xml file.

I could be easly wrong.

-dain