Yess, but i want to known wath are doing,

So what does have an auction application need,
hmm,
1) goods: some things that are for sel (query,details)
2) calendar: what is for sell when (with notification)
3) users: some kind of user management. and security constraints
(guest,user,admin)
4) views: support for multiple views (cocoon,struts)
5) transaction: some kind of payment system (maybe a fake fish money system)

RFC, Tbone