I just tried the testsuite (ala ./build/build.sh run-basic-testsuite with a
./build/build.sh run-jboss instance) and I am seeing errors about DefaultDS not bound.

I just checked JNDIView and I don't see it anywhere.

I tried touching hsqldb-default-service.xml, and got a very unhelpful log message:
21:40:35,854 INFO  [AutoDeployer] Auto deploy of
file:/nfs/home/jason/ws/jboss/jboss-all/build/output/jboss-3.0.0alpha/deploy/hsqldb-default-service.xml
21:40:35,855 INFO  [ServiceDeployer] not deploying package because it is already
deployed:
file:/nfs/home/jason/ws/jboss/jboss-all/build/output/jboss-3.0.0alpha/deploy/hsqldb-default-service.xml

I guess I would have expected it to undeploy and redeploy when touched.

Just tried moving this file to hsqldb.xml, which looks like it shutit down, but I
don't see it starting back up.

Also, looks like the removing class bits should be logged at DEBUG or TRACE, right now
they come off as INFO (probably a System.out too).

What is up with DefaultDS?

It could still be a problem which I enduced, but I am too unfamilar with this 3.0
bliss to make any sence of it.

--jason

----
JBoss Forums: JBoss Development: [JBoss-dev] Automated JBoss Testsuite Results
Reply: http://jboss.org/forums/post.jsp?forum=66&thread=4926&message=355662&reply=true