|SO IF YOU HAVE MBEANS OUT THERE make sure to port the [b]init to
|create[/b].
|
|This only applies to your custom MBeans I will of course update
|the ones in cvs

Well it is done, move done in (my local cvs) for all the init->create,

man I better finish the proxy debugging tomorrow otherwise by the end of the
weekend I won't be able to commit all the classes this changed since you
guys will probably commit in parralel in the meantime, but since this is
one-liners in all classes it shouldnt throw diff off (bad surprises this
morning after 3 weeks in cvs isolation)

Jason what part of the following sentences:

1- the word "create" is more explicit than the word "init"
2- create/destroy makes more sense to me than init/destroy

can you not parse, that is what is wrong with init
any questions, talk to my horse, I am signing off,

marcf