> Jason what part of the following sentences:
>
> 1- the word "create" is more explicit than the word
> "init"
> 2- create/destroy makes more sense to me than
> init/destroy
>
> can you not parse, that is what is wrong with init
> any questions, talk to my horse, I am signing off

Perhaps it is just my interpretation of the words init & create.  I think that init
would perforce post construction initialization.

Create is more of a factory method, which might return an instance of
something.Whatever, if you like create over init, then create it is... it just seems a
little strange to me.

Mai pen rai.

--jason