[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>on 1-12-08 18.04, Allen Fogleson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>please do as an interim solution ...

actually scott pointed out that it wont work for OS X....

For some reason tools.jar wasnt in my classpath when I tested before. it
does work if it is... so I think Chris could change his script pretty
easily for the WebIntegration tests to pass.

>Yes - valid but not now - could You "while the patient is open" locate the
>code that runs it and disable it for now ? ...

Im actually doing that now.

>as for tools.jar could We use kaffe.org GLP licenced javac ?

I havent tried kaffe. It would be an alternative I imagine. :)

Al