I'm trying to convert my postgres-ds-service.xml file into a sar, so I don't
have to copy the jar and then the service file.  I created a sar file with
my previous service file at META-INF/jboss-service.xml and the postgres jar
(jdbc7.0-1.2.jar) in the root of the sar. Now when I copy the jar to the
deploy directory, I get an exception about not being able to find the
jdbc7.0-1.2.jar file.  In my jboss-service.xml file I have the following
xml:

<server>
   <classpath archives="jdbc7.0-1.2.jar"/>
</server>

Do I need to add something to the archives tag to tell it to look in the
current sar?

I there a way to integrate my sar into an ear?

Thanks,

-dain