Hi Scott;

I will be trying out JBoss_2.4.4-Jetty_3.1.3-1_beta tonight.

I must say that you and your [JBoss-dev] team (Especially Sacha Labourey,
and Vincent Harcq) are very responsive, and helpful. If anything, I'm more
sure today than yesterday that I'm investing my time, as well as our
software's platform into the right (BEST) direction.

Wishing you all much success, and Happy new year ;)

Thanks

Jeff.

PS: Can't promise that this will be the last you hear from me ;)