If you use JBoss (instead of developing it) it looks like that:

I deploy an EJB jar. After the last table has been created, no more info
appears on the console.

So I never know whether the deployment has completed successfully (or even
hangs).
I have to look through the list of (> 30) created tables to check whether
all of them have actually been created and whether everything else is there.

In general I am very grateful that with Hunter Hillegas somebody well known
the JBoss developer community is looking at the current
JBoss version from the user perspective.

So I don't feel so lonely any more.

BTW: I am totally desparate on this bug ("Argument type mismatch after
redeploy")?
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=521058&group_id=228
66&atid=376685

Could somebody be so kind and have look at it, please?

Georg