On 2002.02.25 04:54:04 -0500 Georg Schmid wrote:

> If you use JBoss (instead of developing it) it looks like that:
>
> I deploy an EJB jar. After the last table has been created, no more info
> appears on the console.
>
> So I never know whether the deployment has completed successfully (or
> even
> hangs).
> I have to look through the list of (> 30) created tables to check whether
> all of them have actually been created and whether everything else is
> there.

I've changed MainDeployer so it "info"s start of deployment (init) and end
of deployment (start) for each package and subpackage.  We'll see if it is
too loud.

> In general I am very grateful that with Hunter Hillegas somebody well
> known
> the JBoss developer community is looking at the current
> JBoss version from the user perspective.
>
> So I don't feel so lonely any more.
>
> BTW: I am totally desparate on this bug ("Argument type mismatch after
> redeploy")?
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=521058&group_id=228
> 66&atid=376685
>
> Could somebody be so kind and have look at it, please?

I think this is the remote version of bugs 516684 and 519699, so it may be
fixed only when we use jbossmx.  I haven't looked very hard at it however.

david jencks