Looks like the default URL system doesn't work too well with our custom
class loading stuff... so I implemented a factory that does the same
thing that would happened if our classes were on the system cl and we
set the pkgs prop.  ServerImpl installs this factory now instead of
setting the sys prop.

Sorry I didn't catch this before, but I assumed it was working because I
did not see any MalformedURLExcpetions (which were masked by MainDeployer).

SHould work now, let me know if there are any other strange problems.

BTW, this *should* work for other handlers which are not in the
jboss-common.jar as long as they are in the org.jboss.net.protocol
package and have a public Handler class with a default or public no-args
constructor.

--jason