So where we had a simple "System.setProperty(bla bla)" we now have a
factory, a stream handler that doesn't work reliably, a couple of
Class.forName() in the code (that OF COURSE don't work with the "custom
classloading") a lot of crazyness **we don't need**?

man, it makes me nervous I tell you, I will try to look at this tomorrow, it
better be good, simple and NECESSARY jason, I pray it is good.

marcf