ok here is an excercise for you

What are you trying to achieve in the embedding (LESS THAN 57 words)

I am serious about the 57 words limit, I don't want a mental diarreah email,
I want "this is what I am trying to do".  It is an excercise the french go
through when they are young (and I was never really good at it).

Bonus if you can fit in these 57 words the "and this is how I do it"

go!

marcf