Ok,

yes, it sounds like a corny song from the late 70's but really London is
coming up and is going to be one hell of a show.  The last of its kind
worldwide as we are changing the formula for the next ones (next ones will
be San Fran/Montreal/Palma de Mallorca/(possibly) Hong Kong).

THERE IS ***ONE*** SEAT LEFT

And you got 2 weeks to register.

So hurry, the class will be kick ass, we really put on a show and it is the
best way for serious developers to become contributor or be able to
completely use JBoss internally.

Also we will do an open house that I will announce separately (already on
the website). These are extremelly popular, come meet Marc Fleury and Sacha
Labourey.

"I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect"
-- Werewolves of London again