The JDBCStartCommand executes the create table statements, and some
database have problems when you execute ddl in the same transactions
normal sql.  Why would jsr-77 care if I start a new transaction?

I plan I using a private transaction in an autonumber generator when I
implement the unknown primary key feature.

-dain