on 09-04-2 23.01, Pieter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'd like to make an overview of JBoss 2.4.4 with hints to 3.0.  I'll link you
> to the results when I'm done.
> So in the next few days, I'll be posting some questions on clustering,
> caching, etc.

cool

> But first: has anyone already made a comprehensive overview of the exact API's
> that are implemented in the subsequent JBoss versions?

if You with exact API mean the javadoc ? ... then u would have that with a
default dload and together witht a build.sh [command] - [all] (([help] is
usefull to) - ? would take You there ... otherwise - and on top - the
/jboss-all/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/* has a lot of undocumented
hints ... to make "copy" from ...

/peter_f