on 10-04-2 10.46, Pieter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Actually, I'm looking for something like
> http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs61/notes/issues.html#1056662, but then for JBoss
> 2.4.3/4 and 3.0.

Yes - very good - I think this could be collected from a wide variety of
sources like sf.net / forums / changenotes / developer questions ++

A wiki would be fantastic for building that ! then all can go in and edit
under the right header and also create new header/subheaders.

Please submit what You do collect as a patch on sf.net instead of linking
work in progress ...

> Sorry for responding so late, but it's been night in Belgium :)

Ahhh ...
;-)

/peter_f