Scott M Stark wrote:
> Ultimately the configuration of every mbean is going to be seperate from
> its implementation to support persistence of changes made through the
> management interface.

So will this persistant configuration be laid over the static dd one, or
will it replace the dd ?

If config and implementation version are tightly bound - e.g. I release
a new version of the impl that requires particular attributes set in
it's config, will there be a mechanism for shipping them together - say,
across the web (netboot) or around a cluster ?

Jules