No invocation forward.  Invoke directly on the EJB Container through the JMX
Bus.  Take a look at the JRMPInvoker as an example.(Or the local invoker).

> Also, there must be a HTTPProxyFactory, that binds an HTTPInvokerProxy
> into jndi for every ejb. An then, there's the setup / integration. I need
> some MBean, that sets up the proxy factory and deploys the servlet.

Yes exactly.  I may have time to break out JNDI into an MBean.  So I could
work on that.

> All that together should be packaged into one single deployment
> unit, e.g.
> a sar. Right?

Yes, a sar is perfect for this since there's really no config for this
invoker, right?